Where else to look? (aka Can't think of a Better Subject)

Frank Murphy frankly3d at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 10:48:35 UTC 2013

1: Where else can I check to see if someone is still in another area
of the Project?

His user page:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Dwdykstr

Very little hits on the Google God.

2: If he's no longer in Project.
    What happens to dead pages like above?

3: His email appears dead.
<quote>

This is the mail system at host bastion02.phx2.fedoraproject.org.

                   The mail system

<dwdykstra at gmail.com> (expanded from <dwdykstr at fedoraproject.org>):
host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[173.194.79.27] said: 550-5.1.1 The
email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try
550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or
550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at 550 5.1.1
    http://support.google.com/mail/bin/answer.py?answer=6596
    w3si10740860pbz.288 (in reply to RCPT TO command)

</quote>
--
Regards,
Frank