Plan for tomorrow's Fedora Infrastructure meeting (2013-01-24)

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Wed Jan 23 22:12:24 UTC 2013

The infrastructure team will be having it's weekly meeting tomorrow,
2013-01-24 at 19:00 UTC in #fedora-meeting on the freenode network.

Suggested topics:

#topic New folks introductions and Apprentice tasks.

If any new folks want to give a quick one line bio or any apprentices
would like to ask general questions, they can do so in this part of the
meeting. Don't be shy!

#topic Applications status / discussion

Check in on status of our applications: pkgdb, fas, bodhi, koji,
community, voting, tagger, packager, dpsearch, etc.
If there's new releases, bugs we need to work around or things to note.

#topic Sysadmin status / discussion

Here we talk about sysadmin related happenings from the previous week,
or things that are upcoming.

#topic Private Cloud status update / discussion

#topic Fudcon recap

Update the wiki page with our upcoming plans and what was discussed.

#topic Upcoming Tasks/Items

#info 2013-01-29 serverbeach08 outage.
#info 2013-01-29 f19 feature submission deadline.
#info 2013-01-29 OUTAGE: class a reboots / virtWebGuests iscsi move
#info 2013-01-30 OUTAGE: class b reboots / xenGuests iscsi move
#info 2013-02-04 to 2013-02-06 Seth out.
#info 2013-02-04 pkgdb update.
#info 2013-02-28 end of 4th quarter

#topic Open Floor

Submit your agenda items, as tickets in the trac instance and send a
note replying to this thread.

More info here:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/Meetings#Meetings

Thanks