Congrats to Ralph Bean

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Fri Jan 25 05:09:21 UTC 2013

I'm happy to announce that I have approved Ralph into the sysadmin-main
group. This is the core group of trusted folks that high level access
to most things.

Ralph has been running full steam ahead since he started working with
Fedora Infrastructure designing, implementing and enabling all our
various services with the fedmsg bus.

Promoting him into this group will allow him quicker access to test new
fedmsg related packages, sign and push new fedmsg certs, and debug
issues that come up on high security machines related to fedmsg.

Congrats and use your powers for good! :)