Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Avik

Avik Pal avikpal.me at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 09:30:42 UTC 2013

Hi all,
         I'm Avik, Student of Computer Science at Bengal Engineering &
Science University Shibpur.

         A little about myself:-
            I have about 5 years experience in programming, I am most
fluently conversant with C, C++, Java, Python, Javascript. I was a member
of the only team qualified from my university for the ACM-International
Collegiate Programming Contest'12 regionals.

            I am an open source enthusiast and have experience working for
open source projects. I have contributed to the open motion planning
library (wrote a script to resolve installation dependencies). also I am
presently working on a bug in Firefox for android. It has always been my
dream to contribute to something as big as Fedora and I hope that under
guidance from someone I will be able to fulfill it.

            I have very basic knowledge regarding kernel and would love to
start working on something regarding that and try to learn simultaneously,
actually I am interested to get started by working on any project which
deals with core fedora services like packaging etc.

         I am accessible by both email and through IRC (nick *avikp* at
freenode), I am from India and my time zone is *UTC+5:30*.

Avik Pal
Bengal Engineering & Science University,Shibpur
Github:https://github.com/avikpal
IRC:- irc://freenode/avikp,isnick
twitter:-https://twitter.com/avikpalme