fedoraproject on GitHub

Aurélien Bompard abompard at fedoraproject.org
Sun Mar 3 23:15:14 UTC 2013

Hey,

At FUDCon when we opened the fedora-infra GitHub group account, we
checked what was available and both fedora & fedoraproject were already
taken, but unused. At that time I took the liberty of contacting GitHub
to see if they were OK to give us back the handle for fedoraproject,
since it had no repos.

They just got back to me and deleted the fedoraproject account, so I
could open a new one. I've added the usual suspects as group admins.

I don't know if you want to move repos over to this account (it should
be pretty easy, just create the repo, change the remote and push), but
in any case I think it's good that it now belongs to us.

Cheers !
Aurélien
http://aurelien.bompard.org    ~~~~~~    jabber: aurelien at bompard.org
This mail is displayed with recycled electrons.