Jenkins update

Pierre-Yves Chibon pingou at pingoured.fr
Wed Mar 6 22:32:15 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I have written this last week-end and I'm late...

I have started to write down some instruction on how one can get his/her
project added to our jenkins server:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Jenkins@infra

And (attached) I wrote a small SOP on how we should handle this.

These two documents are up for review, discussion and correction.

Please fire away :)
Thanks,
Pierre