Jenkins update

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Thu Mar 7 20:34:26 UTC 2013

On Wed, 06 Mar 2013 23:32:15 +0100
Pierre-Yves Chibon <pingou at pingoured.fr> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have written this last week-end and I'm late...
>
> I have started to write down some instruction on how one can get
> his/her project added to our jenkins server:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Jenkins@infra

I didn't know you could use @ in a wiki page title. ;)

We could definitely do a trac template for these requests.

Who can handle them (ie, who should get assigned to the tickets by
default).

We may want to add a section about what projects are eligible.
I'd say:

MUST have a license thats acceptable for Fedora itself.
MUST not include any items Fedora considers forbidden.
MUST have a public source repo

Any others?

> And (attached) I wrote a small SOP on how we should handle this.

Looks good. What group can handle these requests? Should we have a
sysadmin-jenkins?

> These two documents are up for review, discussion and correction.

Looks pretty good to me.

Thanks for all the work on it!