Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Qingwei Zhang.

Qingwei Zhang qzhang.canada at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 22:06:52 UTC 2013

Dear All,

This is Qingwei Zhang, a Computer Engineering Master's student from
University of Ottawa, Canada. I am so happy that I can contribute to
the team, and here is my introduction to the team.

Name:
Qingwei Zhang

Time Zone / Country:
UTC-5(Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.)

Basic skills and experiences:
1. Intermediate C++, C, sed scripting, Makeļ¬les
2. Professional: Shell script, Bash
3. Tools: Eclipse CDT, GDB, GNU Make, Vim,
I have LPIC-1, and more than two years experience of Linux
administration, and I have my own testing machines.

Why you're joining:
Two reasons, firstly, I like fedora, and want to do something for this
project; secondly, this experiences can strengthen my skills as
software developer.

How much time you can contribute (usually hours per week):
about 5 hours per week.

Your IRC handle:
#qzhan054

What you would like to work on and quite possibly which outstanding
issues you would like to help resolve:
I would like to learn how to create and maintain custom tools and
applications to Automate Systems Maintenance.
Currently, I think I can help with this problem: ticket #3701 (new
task) Update Fedora Product Description in Bugzilla (Branch Day).

Regarding my capacities, I am graduating in uOttawa with distinction
in computer engineering.  I am well versed in Linux administration,
shell programing and computer C language.  I came successful in all
projects in the last year of the course.  I am a self trained man with
willingness to work for the welfare of the organization I am working,
to the utmost satisfaction of my superiors.  I also am a man of strict
discipline and self restricted policies of sticking to punctuality,
dedication in work, integrity and cooperation with other colleagues.

Now I am ready  work with the Fedora Infrastructure team at any time.
I am looking forward to hearing from you soon! Thank you.

Qingwei Zhang.

--
Qingwei Zhang

Do something today that your future self will thank you for.