Oauth -- shall we start using this?

Pierre-Yves Chibon pingou at pingoured.fr
Tue Mar 12 09:28:56 UTC 2013

On Mon, 2013-03-11 at 12:28 -0600, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> So, what are our initial use cases for this? I guess coprs is a big
> one. Any other obvious ones on the map right now?

Right now we have three applications for which there is work in progress
in designing them an api:
- copr
  - already handles api token but in its own way.
- tagger
  - atm, in the API itself there isn't really a login mechanism, it
relies on the user IP.
- pkgdb
  - we're not as far as we have any login mechanism in place, it's
probably the least advanced of the three.

Pierre