Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Harish Ved

Harish Ved ved.harish3 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 08:03:03 UTC 2013

Hello,

I am Harish Ved and I am an undergraduate student from India.

I am very interested in working with Fedora community and I intend to
undertake the project of 'Deploying GitLab for fedorahosted.org' as my GSOC
project.
I have had some past non-open-source project experience in php, javascript
and ruby. I can work with C, C++, java. I would like to join the
infrastructure team and since I don't have any past experience of working
with fedora, I would appreciate any help that would allow me to contribute
to fedora.

Regards,
Harish Ved.