GitLab proposal wiki page

Mrigesh Pokhrel mrigeshpokhrel at gmail.com
Sun May 5 05:51:53 UTC 2013

Hi,
   So, The GitLab hosting project has been scrubbed and replaced with
packaging. What about the GSOC submission? Anyways , the change is not the
issue. A few days back Vit sent me links about packaging[1][2], I have
already started on it . But then still , how would the change in project
idea affect my evaluation , as I understand it changes the whole proposal
idea so should I change my proposal accordingly and am I allowed to do so
now?

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging:Guidelines
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging:Ruby

--