GitLab proposal wiki page

Mrigesh Pokhrel mrigeshpokhrel at gmail.com
Sun May 5 09:01:11 UTC 2013

Hi Patrick
Packaging I understand. One needs to create a rpm installable package as
well specifying their dependencies. This is the most basic I am talking
about. But I intend to ask, if I create a package why would I need RFR?
Do all packages need RFR? How do I decide that a package I created needs
a RFR? Sorry if it sounds too naive, but I would like to be clear about it.

Regards,
Mrigesh Pokhrel