GitLab proposal wiki page

Patrick Uiterwijk puiterwijk at gmail.com
Sun May 5 09:46:31 UTC 2013

Hello Mrigresh,

No, not all packages need to get an RFR.
The RFR is only applicable if you want to get a piece of software to run in the Fedora Infrastructure (like fedorahosted).
If you want to run it on any other server, the RFR makes no sense, as it is a Request For Fedora Infrastructure Resources.

Regards,
Patrick