GitLab proposal wiki page

Mrigesh Pokhrel mrigeshpokhrel at gmail.com
Sun May 5 16:28:48 UTC 2013

Hi Kevin,
    I am as interested in this project as I was before, the changing of
Title isnt an issue . What I am worried about is my proposal does not fit
with the current idea. So I was asking the mentor for this project if I am
allowed to modify it. I mailed bckurera and he said he has no problem as
long as the mentor is ready with it. I have read about the packaging and am
talking on ML about RFR and same. I have a proposal ready to resubmit on
fedora wiki. Just waiting if I am allowed to do so.

Regards
Mrigesh Pokhrel

--
Thanks and Regards