areas where we can invest in automation?

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Tue May 28 12:33:22 UTC 2013

I was asked (with my Red Hat hat on) to put together a little report on
areas in Fedora which could be improved with an investment in better
automation. From what I'm working on myself, I'm aware of the gigantic need
in the cloud images production process, and I've been keeping an eye on Tim
Flink's autoqa revamp ideas. I expect there are others, because I know from
my previous jobs that there's always a balance between building
condiment-passing machines and just _passing the salt_. [1] Are there other
things which could be made better if only someone came up with the spare
time and resources to do the work?

1. http://xkcd.com/974/