Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Edgar Muniz Berlinck

Edgar Muniz Berlinck edgar.vv at gmail.com
Sat Oct 12 00:41:02 UTC 2013

Hi, I just joined the group. I a web developer (Java at most of time)
like to give a little contribution to the Fedora project.

My IRC handle is "edgarberlinck"

I'm have a lot experience with web development, databases (alot of then)
and know some Python and Mobile basics.  I really want to learn more
about python, Fedora Infrastructure and maybe something new, most of
all: I want to meet developers who are best than me and learn with them.

I can spend 4~6 hours weak and honestly I do not know where I can start
to work. Please, if some one have a advice, please.