ask.fp.o low ranking in Google

Anshu Prateek anshprat at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 13:13:49 UTC 2013

well,

Just because ask.fpo is "fedora" hosted , that doesn't mean its the best
source of content.

For this specific query, infact there are no questions on ask.fpo

https://ask.fedoraproject.org/questions/scope:all/sort:activity-desc/query:fedora%2019%20install%20fails/page:1/

SEO project aside, content is king.

As to it being useless, AFAIK, its just a fedora hosted app, not an
official documentation or answering place. fedora forums have been around
for years now, ask.fpo for months.

I would rather have a user directed to a valid answer than ask.fpo with no
results.

my 2 cents.

regards
Anshu Prateek