rdiff-backup doc in infra docs

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Mon Oct 21 17:23:19 UTC 2013

Greetings.

I just added a new doc to our infra-docs repo:

http://infrastructure.fedoraproject.org/infra/docs/rdiff-backup.txt

Review/feedback welcome. Are there any unclear parts? Anything not
mentioned that would be good to know about backups?

Also, I'm going to do some restores from rdiff-backup in the coming
week and confirm all is looking ok. If it is, I am going to look at
stopping our bacula updates after Beta is out. Then we need to look at
some backup setup to backup our rdiff-backups (on netapp disk) to tape
(just in case). Suggestions for something to do those backups welcome.