Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Jon Disnard

Jon jdisnard at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 22:17:49 UTC 2013

Your IRC handle

    IRC: masta
    FAS: parasense

What skills you have to offer and which you would like to learn

    [So I stared at the screen for about 3 minutes, and blanked out.]

    Got just the usual skills.
    Many years of system administration, managed hosting, and development.
    lots and lots of scripting experience: bash, ksh, perl, php, expect.

    Currently learning python

What you would like to work on and quite possibly which outstanding
issues you would like to help resolve

    Fedora is in the process of bootstrapping a new 64 bit ARM
(secondary) architecture.
    I'm here to help with the koji instance relating to 64 bit ARM.
    As an active participant in the Fedora-arm community, I'm well
suited for this task.

    Would be happy to assist with any activities, react to alerts, fix
trouble, etc.

Thanks!

--

-Jon Disnard