Could we localize keys.fpo?

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Tue Sep 3 20:37:52 UTC 2013

Hi,

I can see (thanks nirik) that keys.fpo is a simple html page under the
ansible repo.
Could we localize it?

I can't find the best I18n solution. Probably to have the apache conf to
look for index.html.<lang>, but we need to have the transifex repo set up
somewhere...
We can have it on the maintainer computer, and through Trac request we
download translations from Transifex and push on the ansible repo.
Then, we just need to know which I18n tool to use...

Is it woth it?

We can't actually translate sks results, but at least the front page could
be. And we can also move the content from the wiki (how to create/publish
our key) to a webpage there.

--
Kévin Raymond
(Shaiton)