Meeting Agenda Item: Re-Introduction Ausmarton Fernandes

Ausmarton Fernandes ausmarton at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 18:23:07 UTC 2013

Hi,

This is Ausmarton Fernandes, I was a member of fi-apprentice for about 8
months until July when I left the group since I felt I was not able to find
enough time to be useful here. Anyway, this is my re-introduction.

I work as a developer/technical lead at PTC India. Although development is
my day job, I like devops and sysadmin stuff, and that's the area that
interests me here in fedora infractructure.

Last time, I was here, I heard about ansible, and I found it very
interesting and over the last couple of months I have got to know a lot
about it. I do a bit of python programming as well. So, I'm looking forward
to contributing in these areas.

My IRC nickname is: ausmarton
Country: India

Regards,