2 factor authentication

Tristan Santore tristan.santore at internexusconnect.net
Thu Sep 5 18:51:13 UTC 2013

On 05/09/13 19:04, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> On Thu, 05 Sep 2013 13:10:56 -0400 Ricky Elrod <codeblock at elrod.me>
> wrote:
>
>> On 09/05/2013 01:01 PM, Ian Weller wrote:
>>
>> +1, my first instinct was this method as well, and yes it is
>> something that a lot of other sites with 2fa seem to be doing
>> (two other examples to add to your list are digitalocean and
>> amazon aws).
>>
>> The extra security seems worth it.
>
> I guess this option is ok with me.
>
> kevin

Quite frankly, it is about time we get this enabled.

Excellent plan, hope we end up with it soon.

Thanks for the hard work all!

Regards,

Tristan

--

Tristan Santore BSc MBCS
TS4523-RIPE
Tristan.Santore at internexusconnect.net

Former Thawte Notary
(Please note: Thawte has closed its WoT programme down,
and I am therefore no longer able to accredit trust)

TSantore at fedoraproject.org