Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Your Name

Jones, Matt Matt.Jones at monster.com
Wed Sep 11 22:32:53 UTC 2013

Hello everyone my name is Matt.  I have been using Linux for a while now and would like to put my skills to greater use.  By day I am a monitoring systems engineer.  I spend much of my time designing and maintaining a large distributed icinga environment and writing service checks and python scripts for nagios/icinga.  By night I do bug testing and packaging for icinga with CentOS and am slowly porting nrpe to icinga.  I am fairly good with Python, BASH, and RPM package management and would like to use these skills to help build out the fedora infrastructure.  I can be found on IRC with the handle mattjones in #icinga, #icinga-devel, and now #fedora-admin.

Matt

NOTICE:

This message, and any attachments, contain(s) information that may be confidential or protected by privilege from disclosure and is intended only for the individual or entity named above. No one else may disclose, copy, distribute or use the contents of this message for any purpose. Its unauthorized use, dissemination or duplication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you receive this message in error or you otherwise are not an authorized recipient, please immediately delete the message and any attachments and notify the sender.