Summary/Minutes from today's Fedora Infrastructure meeting (2013-09-12)

Miroslav Suchý msuchy at redhat.com
Fri Sep 13 11:42:18 UTC 2013

On 09/12/2013 09:51 PM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> 19:39:45 <pingou> I think that's the idea
> 19:39:51 <pingou> make a first release of copr
> 19:39:55 <pingou> have people start to use it
> 19:40:01 <pingou> integrate it into koji later on

Yes this is true.
I am using current code and polishing it for public roll out.
After it will go public, I will start next phase when I will try to merge it with koji code. But that is far future.

My goal is to go public at the end of this month or begging of next one. We will see.

I want to join your meetings, I will start with next one.
Hopefully I will manage to prepare RFR by that time.

--
Miroslav Suchy, RHCE, RHCDS
Red Hat, Software Engineer, #brno, #devexp, #fedora-buildsys