Summary/Minutes from today's Fedora Infrastructure meeting (2013-09-12)

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Fri Sep 13 16:40:59 UTC 2013

On Fri, 13 Sep 2013 13:42:18 +0200
Miroslav Suchý <msuchy at redhat.com> wrote:

> On 09/12/2013 09:51 PM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> > 19:39:45 <pingou> I think that's the idea
> > 19:39:51 <pingou> make a first release of copr
> > 19:39:55 <pingou> have people start to use it
> > 19:40:01 <pingou> integrate it into koji later on
>
> Yes this is true.
> I am using current code and polishing it for public roll out.

Great.

> After it will go public, I will start next phase when I will try to
> merge it with koji code. But that is far future.

Right.

> My goal is to go public at the end of this month or begging of next
> one. We will see.

ok.

> I want to join your meetings, I will start with next one.
> Hopefully I will manage to prepare RFR by that time.

Excellent.

copr will be slightly different for the RFR process, since it's
designed to live and run in the cloud, so it wouldn't make much sense
for it to go through staging and production like other web apps.

I think we can pretty much look at opening it up where it is, then see
how things are resource wise before announcing it more widely?