Intro to Infra Videos

Chris Roberts croberts at cintrixhosting.com
Fri Sep 13 17:05:30 UTC 2013

Thats not a problem :)>>> Ralph Bean <rbean at redhat.com> 09/13/13 12:56 PM >>>On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 12:20:45PM -0400, Chris Roberts wrote:> Ralph, Is it ok If I add these to the Magazine? We have made a> section on the Fedora magazine site for videos, we already have 1> which is Tatica's how to use Ask Fedora.Yes, that sounds great.  But please do wait for Nitesh to have hishand at editing them.  I promised them to Nitesh a month ago and I'drather not jump around him.