Migrating to our own bugzilla instance.

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 14:37:59 UTC 2013

On 09/17/2013 02:20 PM, Anshu Prateek wrote:
> hi Johann,
>
> I can empathise with you on the frustration that comes from a certain
> feature or ease not available to Fedora community due to non-alignment
> or low priority against RH business needs.

You do realize that Fedora != RHEL right so it and it's business needs
which includes EPEL ( which has absolutely nothing to do with Fedora )
should be run in an entire separated infrastructure from Fedora.

I even go so far to say we should clean up all our ks files from all
those bit and those bits be carried by RH themselves in a form of
patches to the spec files along with any other distro that might be
based off Fedora, just like we as an project have to carry our own
distribution specific patches to various upstream that make up the
distribution in the first place.

JBG