Migrating to our own bugzilla instance.

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 14:27:38 UTC 2013

On 09/18/2013 01:24 PM, Jeff Sheltren wrote:

> I'm totally on board with moving away from Bugzilla if there are
> serious issues with using it.  However, EPEL is a Fedora SIG, not
> something run by RHEL. And I would totally expect it to be supported
> by the Fedora Project.

All the packages already exist and are available in Fedora

Epel has nothing to do with Fedora absolutely nothing.

It's an extra package repository for RHEL it belongs with RHEL or in
it's own separated EPEL infrastructure with it's own policy's and
aligned with RHEL and or some of it's clones ( SL/Centos/Oracle etc ).

JBG