Migrating to our own bugzilla instance.

Emmanuel Seyman emmanuel at seyman.fr
Wed Sep 18 21:34:14 UTC 2013

* "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" [18/09/2013 21:21] :

> Well if maintaining this is such an headache and we are so dry on
> resources why not just move the entire stuff under their own
> projects in github and we just have reporters just report issues
> there?

Well, github's bugtracker is not free, AFAIK, so that's a bit of a problem.
There's also the fact that it kind of sucks (github became popular thanks to
git, not thanks to its bug tracker).

You're going to need to invest heavy manpower to get it to a usable state
for Fedora.

Emmanuel