Updated totpcgi version with support for token reprovisioning

Konstantin Ryabitsev icon at fedoraproject.org
Fri Sep 20 19:21:31 UTC 2013

Hi, all:

I released a new version of totpcgi today, which adds support for
token reprovisioning. It's a most commonly requested feature and
supports issuing a new token if you still have access to either your
old device, or to the scratch codes.

I've only really tested it with file-based backend, and since I know
Fedora uses db-based backend, it would be good to test it out, too. I
just completed "fedpkg update" for it, so it should be showing up in
epel-testing soon.

I'll be happy to answer any questions or help troubleshoot anything.
There are no changes to the core totp cgi that should affect the
custom ubikey stuff we put in last year, but buyer beware and test! :)

Best,
--
Konstantin Ryabitsev
LinuxFoundation.org