Migrating to our own bugzilla instance.

Dennis Gilmore dennis at ausil.us
Mon Sep 23 23:12:41 UTC 2013

Considering I've been involved with infrastructure since at least 2004. I think I classify as one of the long term infrastructure guys and I do not agree with you. There is possibly some cases where it's better to just report upstream. How would we document and make sure that the message got out. There are many more times that the bug only belongs in fedora. I strongly believe fedora developers should be the gateway and the people with the relationship to upstream. It is right to require our users to possible have to create multiple bug reporting accounts in multiple upstreams? I personally do not think so.