Fedora Infrastructure Video Published

nitesh narayan lal niteshnarayanlalleo at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 00:52:01 UTC 2013

Hi,

On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 6:15 AM, Chris Roberts
<Croberts at cintrixhosting.com>wrote:

>  Could we have a space setup where people could upload, but have to be in
> a Video FAS group in order to push/commit the videos? I agree there needs
> to be a review process setup. Option 2 is starting to look good now :)

Something of that sort could work. I mean we can have set of guidelines
which everyone under that FAS group should follow, such as before uploading
the videos needs to be reviewed on the Videos mailing list or so(could be
refined further) . But it would certainly help us to monitor the content
going out which is really important.

Regards
Nitesh Narayan Lal