Infrastructure - [ SEARCH]-[LOCAL SEARCH ENGINE]

OO frankie.onuonga at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 12:18:12 UTC 2013

Hi guys.

I am looking to take up a project that i saw had been left idle for
sometime.
The project URL is:https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/Search

It looks like it has not been worked on in sometime because of what is
listed at:https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/1055

I however would like to implement a different solution.
It appears that the last time anyone was in this was sometime back and a
lot of developments have been made within search in that time.

I am sure I can make sometime for it as I am only currently involved
actively in one other project within the whole eco-system.

kindly do advice what the best way would be.

thanks,

Frankie.