Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Claudio Penasio Jr.

Claudio Penasio Junior penasio at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 03:26:40 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I've would like to introduce myself, my name is Claudio Penasio Junior, and
my personal page on Fedora is: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Penasio

When i participated on Fedora meetings i use Freenode on xchat with
following informations:
IRC Nick: penasio
Account System Name: penasio

Since 2000 my activity areas was: I was Linux instructor and Linux
Consultant between 2000 and 2003, this year I got my RHCE. After that I've
worked as a Sysadmin with RedHat Linux and Debian GNU Linux until the end
of 2010. After 2010 my main Activity is IT Support Manager with some
Sysadmin jobs in IT Infrastructure.

My main skills like Sisadmin is on Bind DNS, Apache httpd, LDAP
Authentication, SAMBA, Mysql (MariaDB), Postgresql, SVN and Mantis BT end
Shell Script and related Sysadmins activities.

I know a little bit of C Language, Python and PHP.

I would like to learn more about the newest Linux Clusters technologies and
keep my Linux and Sysadmin knowledge alive in my mind.

My main difficult will be at 18 UTC every Tuesday (3 pm São Paulo, Brasil),
I'm on the office at this time, but i will try.

So, that's all...

I hope can help in Infrastructure Team

--
Claudio Penasio Jr.