Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Dan Rimal

Dan Římal dan at danrimal.net
Sun Apr 27 09:31:53 UTC 2014

Hello,

My name is Dan Rimal, i'm working and living in Prague, Czech republic.
My irc handle is danrimal. Currently i'm working in small outsourcing
company as a team leader of system administrator department.

I am interested in virtualization, high availability and load balancing,
because i'm working with this techniques in my job, like openvz, kvm,
RHCS, ocfs2, nginx as cache and load balacer, db replication and so on.

Networking like bgp, ospf routing and switching is another interest of
mine (i am main admin of our autonomous system AS35236).

I have two main goals to contribute fedora. I want to get another point
of view to similar problems which i meet in my job and i want to improve
my poor english by using it on regular basis.

So, it was litte introduction of myself.

Regards,

Dan