Pkgdb2 making it to stg (pre-prod)

Honza Horak hhorak at redhat.com
Mon Apr 28 06:53:30 UTC 2014

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is related to the new pkgdb2 effort, but may be.

The problem I had the last days was that the old pkgdb seemed broken for
me and at least one other guy I asked. Today I found the reason -- it
seems that URL https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/ works just fine,
but URL https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb (without slash in the end)
does not and I get a message:
"Not Found
The requested URL /pkgdb was not found on this server."

What is more, the staging version of pkgdb2 has the same problem -- URL
https://admin.stg.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb returns the same error message.

I guess redirection or something is a question of a minute, but in case
it is necessary to submit a report for infrastructure, just let me know.

Regards,
Honza