Pkgdb2 making it to stg (pre-prod)

Pierre-Yves Chibon pingou at pingoured.fr
Mon Apr 28 07:20:31 UTC 2014

On Mon, Apr 28, 2014 at 08:53:30AM +0200, Honza Horak wrote:
> I'm not sure if this is related to the new pkgdb2 effort, but may be.
>
> The problem I had the last days was that the old pkgdb seemed broken
> for me and at least one other guy I asked. Today I found the reason
> -- it seems that URL https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/ works
> just fine, but URL https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb (without
> slash in the end) does not and I get a message:
> "Not Found
> The requested URL /pkgdb was not found on this server."
>
> What is more, the staging version of pkgdb2 has the same problem --
> URL https://admin.stg.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb returns the same error
> message.
>
> I guess redirection or something is a question of a minute, but in
> case it is necessary to submit a report for infrastructure, just let
> me know.

I had seen it for the staging instance (pkgdb2) but not for the production one.
I tried to look at it but didn't figure it out and thought it was a hick-up on
my configuration of pkgdb2, but apparently it is not since I did not touch
pkgdb1.

I'll create a ticket on the infra trac to keep trac of this.

Thanks for the report!
Pierre