Infrastructure

Jones, Matt Matt.Jones at monster.com
Wed Apr 30 23:46:43 UTC 2014

I am not new to the list, I have been liking for some time but not too active.  My interests are mainly in monitoring, I have looked through the tickets marked for easy completion but nothing really concerning monitoring.  I am fairly good with python and would like to learn more about monitoring or deployment and automated testing so if anyone needs of knows of any specific monitoring type projects I would be happy to assist where I can and I will continue to keep an eye on the tickets for anything I feel I can complete reasonably effectively.
NOTICE:

This message, and any attachments, contain(s) information that may be confidential or protected by privilege from disclosure and is intended only for the individual or entity named above. No one else may disclose, copy, distribute or use the contents of this message for any purpose. Its unauthorized use, dissemination or duplication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you receive this message in error or you otherwise are not an authorized recipient, please immediately delete the message and any attachments and notify the sender.