idea: collect #help in meetings, display it somewhere

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Mon Aug 4 11:32:25 UTC 2014

Just writing down an idea I had, for future possible followup....

Zodbot has a thing where #help items can be raised during meetings. It would
be awesome if we could collect these somewhere and display them, so people
looking for stuff to do could find them -- right now, they really just go
into the ether.

Is zodbot hooked up to fedmsg? That seems like a relatively easy way to at
least collect them, and then some datagrepper-based frontend....

(Also, assuming zodbot _is_ hooked up or could be.... could it be made to
e-mail the meetingminutes automatically? (To meetingminutes for sure,
and maybe also to other lists based on a per-meeting-name configuration?)

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>