Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Daniel Bruno

Daniel Bruno dbruno at fedoraproject.org
Tue Aug 5 02:04:38 UTC 2014

Hello,

I'm Daniel Bruno (dbruno) I'm from Brazil and I contribute to Fedora about
6 years in the Ambassadors and Packaging groups.

I work as System administrator working mainly with Cloud environments,
NoSQL Databases, Cloudera and Hortonworks Hadoop and coding in Python to
interact with the infrastructure through the APIs, also I'm  RHCE and LPI.

And now I have some more time to dedicate to project, I want to contribute
in the infrastructure group, helping to fix issues, python code, monitoring
and maintain the infrastructure available.

Regards,
--
Daniel Bruno
http://danielbruno.eti.br