Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Anders Aarvik

Anders Aarvik aarvik92 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 17:30:54 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I am a young tech guy, with 4 years of professional experience, newly
working professionally with Linux as a Sysadmin. Interested in joining the
sysadmin FIG. I have used various distros since the age of 11.

I have experience with development, mainly in Python, PHP, Perl, shell
scripting (sh, bash, zsh, etc.), and frontend technologies for the web
aswell. Mainly interested in operations (monitoring, tuning, performance,
architecture, technology stacks, cache, and others).

I love the idea of cutting edge in Fedora, and i love the thought of being
a part of people just wanting to do the best for all of us, innovating new
software and keeping it alive. At work we usually use CentOS because of
stability, security, and the long support.

Sincerely,
Anders Aarvik

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Adionditsak

   - dk.linkedin.com/pub/anders-aarvik/26/133/47b/