Login issue

Aditya P adityapant1 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 11:16:05 UTC 2014

Hi Team,

My FAS user name is: adityapant .
I have encountered a strange problem at my end.

My email "1adityapant at gmail.com", registered with FAS, got deleted
accidently. I have been trying to login several times in order to close/
update my account, however on account my log-in after a relatively long
period, system asks me to reset the password by sending reset link to "
1adityapant at gmail.com" which doesn't exist now at first place.

Kindly suggest and help me in either ways by:
(list in order of preference (high to low), though I am comfortable with
either one)
1. providing me  reset link access to current account on this email-id by
updating "adityapant1 at gmail.com" as primary email id for all future
references with FAS.
*In this way, i can begin my work with same account.*

or

2. Deactivate/ disable the account and all services (including web
page,etc) associated with login name: adityapant

*Thus i can start my work with new zeal and begin fresh otherwise.*

Please confirm and expedite over the same.
Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Aditya Pant