Creds needed for Rackspace, GCE, and HP cloud image uploading, etc.

David Gay dgay at redhat.com
Fri Aug 15 21:12:23 UTC 2014

Hi,

As per our cloud meeting today, here are the credentials I need in order to work with Rackspace, GCE, and HP, as far as I know:

Rackspace: user, API key
GCE: email, key, and project ID
HP: user, password, tenant name

I also need credentials for our internal Openstack, which is my first priority.

If anyone knows of other services that we use along with these (excepting EC2, which is already done), please let me know.

In the case that a service does not provide a good way to programmatically register images so that they are available to others, we'll have to work that out, as well.

-- oddshocks