Introduction

Nerdsville LLC nerdsville at nerdsville.net
Mon Aug 25 06:35:23 UTC 2014

Hello:
  This is nerdsville from IRC, I have worked a little with development on the fedora project (I worked on an addition for the elections group for pingou) and I have had a lot going on the past week or so and have not had time to do much work for the project. I am now at a state where I could go back to development so I am just sending out this email to inform you that I will be attending the next meeting to introduce myself and see where you need me for fi-apprentice. I look forward to the IRC meeting!

Thanks,
Joshua Santos
Nerdsville LLC
www.nerdsville.net