Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Nelson

nelson nelpereira at outlook.com
Tue Aug 26 02:00:23 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,

My name is Nelson and I am a systems administrator. I have approximately
13 years of general IT experience with the last 5 focusing mostly on
Cisco networking and Windows\Linux server technology.

I have roughly 1 year of hands on experience administering RHEL and
CentOS servers. I am also big fan of GNU\Linux desktop distributions and
actively use the Fedora and Ubuntu distros as my daily drivers.

I would love an opportunity to contribute to the Infrastructure team at
the Fedora Project. While I don't have much development experience I can
create good quality documentation, perform monitoring or any other
systems related maintenance tasks that are needed.

Looking forward to working with you.

My IRC handle is Neldogz

Thank you

-Nelson