Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Valentin Gologuzov

Valentin Gologuzov vgologuz at redhat.com
Wed Aug 27 20:37:57 UTC 2014

Hi everybody,

My name is Valentin Gologuzov. I've recently joined Copr project at Red
Hat.
Prior I've been using Linux for a long time, but it was primarily
debian, so the RH/Fedora ecosystem quite new for me. I have 3 year
experience of backend development in Python, mainly aimed for service
high availability and performance.

 From the infrastructure point of view, my first aim is to maintain Copr
machines, as a backup for Miroslav (msuchy). Later I would like to add
some application level monitoring & statistics to the Copr service.

IRC: vgologuz

--
Best regards,
Gologuzov Valentin.