Fedora Cloud (Atomic) & Infra meeting 26 August 2014

Joe Brockmeier jzb at redhat.com
Fri Aug 29 01:29:28 UTC 2014

Apologies for being tardy in sending this out.

===============
#atomic Meeting
===============

Meeting started by jzb at 20:09:50 UTC. The full logs are available at
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/atomic/2014-08-26/atomic.2014-08-26-20.09.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------
* F21 composes  (jzb, 20:10:17)
  * looks like there is a TC4 for Atomic  (jzb, 20:10:42)
  * LINK:

http://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/stage/21-Alpha-TC4/Cloud/Images/x86_64/
    (jzb, 20:10:47)
  * ACTION: nirik when we have a viable Atomic TC nirik will make sure
    it's announced.  (jzb, 20:13:44)
  * ACTION: jzb once we have a viable Atomic TC jzb will try to arrange
    a test day  (jzb, 20:14:12)
  * ACTION: jzb research test case possibilities for Atomic  (jzb,
    20:21:00)

* any new business?  (jzb, 20:24:35)

Meeting ended at 20:29:20 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* nirik when we have a viable Atomic TC nirik will make sure it's
  announced.
* jzb once we have a viable Atomic TC jzb will try to arrange a test day
* jzb research test case possibilities for Atomic

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* jzb
  * jzb once we have a viable Atomic TC jzb will try to arrange a test
    day
  * jzb research test case possibilities for Atomic
* nirik
  * nirik when we have a viable Atomic TC nirik will make sure it's
    announced.
* **UNASSIGNED**
  * (none)

People Present (lines said)
* jzb (37)
* dustymabe (11)
* nirik (10)
* stickster (4)
* zodbot (2)

Generated by `MeetBot`_ 0.1.4

.. _`MeetBot`: http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot
--
Joe Brockmeier | Principal Cloud & Storage Analyst