Bodhi freeze break

Luke Macken lmacken at redhat.com
Fri Aug 29 17:09:43 UTC 2014

I submitted a pull request to bodhi to get things working with the new
EPEL7 tagging schema. I'd like to spin up a new release and get it
deployed today to enable EPEL7 updates.

    https://github.com/fedora-infra/bodhi/pull/87

There are plenty of places in the code that bodhi has to see if it's
dealing with EPEL, and handle things a little differently. Previously,
it would only look to see if the Release.name.startswith('EL'), and this
patch changes it to look for just 'E'. This is an ugly hack to an
existing ugly hack, but it is already resolved in the current bodhi2
codebase, so I'm cool with it.

luke