torrent.fedoraproject.org RSS feed?

Ben Blankley ben.blankley at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 04:37:46 UTC 2014

I wasn't sure if this question should have gone to infrastructure or
rel-eng, but I figured infrastructure actually runs the server. If
not, please forward along.

With the impending release of F21, I was planning on setting up my
RSS-enabled Bittorrent client to get the F21 final ISO downloading as
soon as possible. Is there an RSS feed for torrent.fedoraproject.org?

If not, is there a mirror-friendly way to automate such a download
upon final release, whether through Bittorrent, rsync, or http?

I have a few systems at home that will need a full new installation
from F20, and since I'm on slow internet I'd rather just download
packages once, while I'm at work in CST. I haven't figured out how to
set up a local update mirror cache yet.

Thanks,
Ben Blankley