[release] pkgdb2 1.21

Vít Ondruch vondruch at redhat.com
Thu Dec 11 15:24:39 UTC 2014

Dne 11.12.2014 v 13:44 Pierre-Yves Chibon napsal(a):
> On Fri, Nov 21, 2014 at 05:33:16PM +0100, Pierre-Yves Chibon wrote:
>> - Add flag to set/update the monitoring flag on packages. This flag tells
>>   the-new-hotness whether the maintainers are interested in getting bugzilla
>>   tickets about updates available on their package (updates being monitored
>>   via anitya: release-monitoring.org)

Hmmm, this is probably not self explanatory enough. Looking at Ruby [1],
is it enabled or not? I am afraid to click on the kye or the off button
:) And how is the relation to the wiki page [2]. Since all rubygem-
packages were monitored automatically up to now, what is their state.

Vít

[1] https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/package/ruby/
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Upstream_release_monitoring